Dry skin is responsible for itching, sensitivity, and various skin infections because you often scratch the skin. As a result, germs from your nails move into your skin, which can permanently ruin your skin’s radiance.
In winter, the problem of dry skin can take an acute shape and even become painful. Only proper use of face wash and cleanser can take real care of dry skin. So those who have dry skin need to be extra careful in winter.
Best Face Washes For Dry Skin in India
Here we listed the top 3 best facial washes for dry skin suffering people. But choosing the best face wash for dry skin is the most challenging task when it comes to yourself. Don’t worry; We can make it easy for you. First, you have to know how to find out the best dry skin face wash for your skin and the essential properties you should have in a dry skin face wash pack.
Remember that the best face wash for dry skin should have the following features:
- It should be moisturizing your dry skin.
- It’s able to clean the dead cell of your dry skin.
- It should be natural and free from harmful chemicals.
- It must be free from any unwanted side effects.
1. Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash For Dry Skin
Clinically Proven Pimple-Free Best Face Wash For Dry Skin
Himalaya’s Purifying Neem Face Wash is a soap-free formulation that cleans impurities and helps cleanse pimples. A natural blend of neem and turmeric is known for their antimicrobial properties, helping prevent and prevent pimples’ recurrence over time.
Why it’s the best dry skin face wash available in India?
Because of the power of the main ingredients:
- Neem: Neem is a great skincare ingredient known for its antibacterial properties. It improves the general health of the skin and fights against bacterial infections like acne.
- Turmeric: Turmeric has been used as an antiseptic for many centuries and is considered one of nature’s most potent healers. Herbs help further enhance your skin’s tone and color, making them an excellent ingredient for a face wash. Turmeric has strong anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe your skin.
2. NIVEA Face Wash for Dry Skin, Milk Delights Honey
- Affordable and long lasting.
- Nice fragrance.
- The skin looks soft and lightweight.
- Deeply cleanses the skin and makes it clean & fresh.
- Cleanses excess oil without drying the skin.
- Makes skin healthy and radiant.
- Keeps skin soft, smooth and hydrated.
- Good for normal to dry skin.
- Great option for oily skin during winter.
- Does not cause breakouts.
Note: Not enough hydrating for super dry skin in winter.
Enriched by the hydrating power of honey and milk, NIVEA Milk Delights with Moisturizing Honey provides instant and long day moisturizing for the skin that feels young and alive on the inside. Milk acts as a natural cleanser, while honey nourishes your skin intensely, helping your skin look and feel healthier day by day.
3. Aroma Magic Face Wash (Lavender)
Researchers have proven that cleansing the skin in the morning prevents excess oil production while cleansing the skin before bed prevents dehydration.
Massaged face wash granules help to increase blood flow. Daily exposure to contaminants also causes skin problems such as wrinkles, breakdowns, and aging. It’s one of the reasons why we should clean our face.
Aroma Magic Face Wash (Lavender) hydrates and brightens the skin. It cleans, soothes and refreshes the skin.
- Cleanses, soothes and refreshes the skin
- Prevents aging
- Protects skin from slight irritation
- Essential oils of lavender and rose
- Lavender and orange extract with shea butter
Below are the best face washes for dry skin available in the Indian market right now.