Beauty Tips for Face at Home: Women & girls are super excited about the face’s beauty. Here I discuss 15 natural beauty tips for a look with home remedies that helps you to care for your face skin at home. All the tips are easy to follow for everyone. She likes to glow her face on any occasion or even all the time. Valentine’s day 2022 is coming soon! Start to care for your face with these top 15 beauty tips for glowing face and looking gorgeous on this Valentine’s day. All beauty tips explained here are free from any side effects, no need to wary of using them.
- Do you feel like the stress and pollution of daily life are taking a toll on your skin?
- Are your worries starting to show up just a little too noticeable on your face?
Beauty Tips For Face at Home
Beauty tips for the face with natural home remedies are the best and secure solution for a glowing face. Most beauty products marketed by cosmetic companies today are either ineffective in returning that youthful glow to your skin or overly expensive; keeping that in mind, an increasing number of women have started turning to old wisdom.
From Africa’s herbs to India’s spices, women in older civilizations have innovated and carried forward a veritable treasure trough of beneficial and useful homemade skincare recipes, all made from the most common ingredients available around them!
Today’s modern woman, whether a homemaker or a business professional, undergoes a mountain-load of stress and constant exposure to the aging effects and other skin problems that come with it – all the while under pressure to look their best. Even without that pressure, who wouldn’t want to take care of themselves the best they can?
Think of how good it would feel to have radiantly healthy skin and be the envy of other women – all trying to uncover your beauty secrets? Well, if that’s what you’re after, then this is the guide for you. Carry around every tip and trick you’d need at your fingertips through this nifty little collection of beauty secrets compiled from the homemade ‘traditional’ recipes of ancient cultures around the world.
So, are you ready to leave your days of dull and damaged skin behind? Are you prepared to drop the constant masking through layers of make-up and let your own naturally radiant skin shine through? Let’s get started.
Also, look at Durga Puja Special Dress Collection for 2021.
Natural Remedies have been using for ages in skincare Rituals. Eating Fresh Fruits and Vegetables is an excellent way to improve internal health. Did you know that some kitchen ingredients can work wonders for skin care while being Natural and Cost-Effective? A Beautiful Face Makes A More Amazing You!
In recent days Youngsters are Tired of Trying New Cosmetics Products in the Market. It just not satisfies them, has side effects. To avoid that, we are showing a proper method of Natural and Homemade Remedies for Beauty Care.
Homemade Remedies are recipes made with natural ingredients found at home. Can find these ingredients in Nutrient contained (Fruits and Vegetables) or in compounds found in Herbs.
Here is the top 15 homemade skin whitening face pack
1. Make Use of Almond's Facial Mask
This mask is perfect for treating dry skin, dull skin, and wrinkles.
Ingredients for Almond’s Facial Mask
- 5-7 almonds
- 2 tsp oatmeal
- 4 tbsp full cream milk
- 2 tsp china clay
- 2 drops lemon juice
- 1 mashed avocado
Method to do Almond’s Facial Mask
Make a fine paste by mixing all the ingredients. Apply on face and leave it for 20 minutes. Dampen cotton wool with cold milk and wipe it off. Splash your face with cold water and apply a light moisturizer.
2. Utilize Cucumber Cooler for Face
Ingredients to for cucumber cooler:
- cucumber pulp
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Method to use cucumber cooler on your face:
- Mix all the ingredients to make a fine paste.
- Apply it to your face for 15 minutes
and wash it off with water.
3. Apply Egg White Face Pack
This treatment is very effective to get rid of that messy, oily skin.
Ingredients to make egg white face pack:
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp honey
Method of use egg white face pack:
- Mix one egg white with one isp of honey
to make a fine paste
- Apply it all over your face and allow it
to sit until it gets dry
- Wipe it off and wash your face
with cold water.
4. Try Exfoliate with Sugar on Your Face
Ingredients of exfoliate with sugar:
- Sugar and Olive oil
Method to use exfoliate with sugar:
- Take some sugar and olive oil in the palm of your hand.
- Mix it and apply it to your face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Before washing it off, rub in circular motions rub to remove dead skin.
5. Use Facial Scrub
Ingredients for Facial scrub:
- Rice flour or ground almonds and Curd.
Method to use Facial scrub:
- Mix some rice flour or ground almonds
with the cure to make a fine paste.
- Apply this paste before going to bed,
to remove all dirt and impurities for 15 minutes.
- Scrub the paste on your face, when it is dried to remove the paste
6. Effectively Use Facial Toner
Ingredients of facial toner:
- Cucumber juice
Methods to use facial toner:
- Mix some rose water and cucumber juice
to make a nice natural toner
- Refrigerate and use to feel fresh
by wiping it on your face,
using a cotton wool pad.
7. Try Fruit Pack for Face
Ingredients of fruit pack:
- 2 sliced banana
- 1 slice apple
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 piece orange
- 1 piece peach
- 2 pieces of strawberries
- 2 pieces raspberries
Method to use of fruit pack for face: Mash all the fruits together to make a fine paste, in a blender. Apply it for 30 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
8. Multani Mitti Face Pack for Dry Skin
Ingredients of multani mitti face pack:
- 1 tbsp fuller’s earth (Multani mitti powder) Water
Method of use multani mitti face pack for dry skin:
- Pack a fine with by mixing one tbsp Multani mitti with adequate water.
- Apply this paste on your skin for some time and allow it to dry.
- Wash it off, once it is dry.
9. Use Lemon Bleach for Face
Ingredients of lemon bleach:
- Lime Juice
Method to use lemon bleach for face:
- Grate half radish and mix it with some lime juice
- Apply on your face and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Before washing off this paste, massage your face in circular motions and wash with warm water
10. Apply Oatmeal for face Everyday
Ingredients of oatmeal face scrub:
- 3 tsp oatmeal, 1 egg white, 1 tsp honey and 1 tsp curd.
Method of use oatmeal for face everyday:
Make a good mixture of the above ingredients and refrigerate for some lime. Before applying this paste on your skin, clean your face thoroughly. Let this paste dry for sometimes. Once dried wash it off with clean water
11. Utilize Pea Magic face Serum
Ingredients of pea magic face serum:
- Half cup powdered peas
- 3 tsp curd
- Few drops lemon juice
- Half Cup papaya
Method of pea magic face serum:
- Make a paste by mixing all ingredients. Apply it for 20 minutes and wash your face with ice-cold water.
12. Rose Petals Face Pack
Ingredients of rose petals face pack:
- Rose petals, 1 tbsp yogurt, 1 tbsp honey and 2 tbsp rose water.
Method of use rose petals face pack:
- Soak rose petals in water, then crush it and mix it well with other ingredients
- Apply the paste to your face for 15 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
13. Green tea Face Pack
Ingredients of green tea face pack:
- 2 tbsp green tea, 1 tbsp yogurt and 1-drop essential oil.
Method to use green tea face pack:
- Blend the green tea to a lined paste.
- Mix it with yogurt and essential oil.
- Apply this on your face, massage for a minute and let it stay for 10 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
14. Sandalwood for Skin Whitening
This pack will help to remove dark skin
and scars from your skin.
Ingredients of sandalwood pack:
- 1 tbsp crushed sandalwood
- 1/4 cup of rose water
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
Method to use sandalwood for skin whitening: Mix all the above ingredients to make a fine, thick paste. Apply this paste on your face for 30 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
15. Turmeric Mask
Ingredients for turmeric mask:
- 1 tsp besan
- Pinch of turmeric
- 2-3 drops of lemon juice
- 1-2 tsp rose water
Method of use turmeric mask: Mix all the above ingredients to make a fine paste. Apply this pack onto the face and wash off after 15-20 minutes.
How to Use Homemade Face Pack for Fairness and Glowing Skin
Here are the best tried and tested home remedies for fairer skin
- Ice: While this may seem simple, this tip is invaluable to keep wrinkles, acne, and fat cells under control. Rub an ice cube on your face until it melts every night before bed. Simple, efficient, and keeps your skin looking healthier, more radiant, all the while preventing acne and wrinkles.
- Rose Water: This particular ingredient is commonly used in Middle Eastern and Southeast Asian households. Please keep it in the fridge to increase its refreshing effects. You can use a cotton ball to apply it every night before sleeping. Alternately, you can carry it with you in a spray bottle and spray some on your face whenever you feel the need. Not only does it have fantastic toning, brightening, and softening effects, but the smell and feel of it are amazingly refreshing.
- Milk: Milk is one of the great favorites of Middle Eastern, African, and Indian women. It’s a great moisturizer and works wonders in hydrating and toning up your skin. It’s one of the most effective natural ingredients for countering aging signs. You can use full-fat milk, rub it gently on your face, let it dry, and wash it off with lukewarm water. Or, if you have a bathtub, add about 5 cups of the whole -milk to your bath water and soak in it, washing it gently over your face now and then.
- Yogurt: This is a popular cosmetic ingredient all by itself among Middle Eastern women. Yogurt works as a great skin softener, and the natural lactic acid helps exfoliate your dead skin cells. For practical use, take three tablespoons of yogurt and rub it gently and evenly all over your face. Once the yogurt has been evenly spread, then leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. After the time is up, massage it gently over your face and then wash with lukewarm water. You’ll notice the softer, cleaner, more rejuvenated glow on your skin.
- Saffron: This is a favorite item among Indian women from days long past. Saffron is known to be one of the best fairness and radiance agents. The simplest way to use saffron is to soak it in milk to make a face mask. Add about seven strands of saffron to 3½ tablespoons of milk, and let them soak for about 4 hours. After that, wash your face with a warm, damp washcloth and then apply this mixture. Keep massaging and rubbing it gently into your skin for 2-3 minutes. Once you’re done, leave it on for about 20 minutes. Wash the mask off with lukewarm water, and pat yourself dry. You should immediately notice a glowing radiance to your skin. You can do this once a week for the best results.
- Tomato: Tomatoes aren’t just juicy and delicious; they’re a great source of antioxidants that can protect from the effects of the sun, work as potent anti-aging agents and help reduce skin irritation. Take some tomato pulp, roughly four tablespoons, and rub it into your face. Keep massaging the skin for the next 5 minutes, then leave it to dry for 15 to 20 minutes. Next, wash your face with lukewarm cold water. Do this every day for the best results in skin tones and complexion.
- Turmeric: This isn’t just an excellent spice for cooking, Turmeric is used extensively in South East Asia and the Middle East for cosmetic purposes. It’s an ideal anti-aging solution and works as an effective anti-bacterial agent. It works well in getting rid of acne and pimples as well. Take four teaspoons of Turmeric, add two tablespoons of yogurt, one tablespoon of honey, and mix well. Apply the mixture to your skin and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Then, rinse the mixture off with lukewarm water. It is important to note that this spice can temporarily color the skin yellow, so it is recommended to use this mask before going to bed. If you want an excellent over-night cream, add three teaspoons of Turmeric to one and a half tablespoons of yogurt and one tablespoon of milk. Prepare the paste, and massage it onto your face gently. Let the mask air-dry and leave it on overnight. You can rinse the mask off in the morning with warm water.
- Lemons: By themselves, lemons can have remarkable effects on the skin and are often used in Middle Eastern and Asian households. Take a whole lemon, cut it and rub it all over your face to remove dead skin cells. It effectively brightens your face and gets rid of annoying blackheads as well. Also, if you’ve just used lemon for cooking, you can put the used ones in a bowl and leave them in the sun to dry. Once dried, you can grind them to make a scrub. Or, you can shave the rind and mix it with honey to create an instantly usable face scrub. Shave the skin off the lemons until you have about three tablespoons full. Mix it with one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and one tablespoon full of honey, then apply to your face. Massage it gently using an upward circular motion for 2 to 3 minutes, and leave it on for another ten minutes. Rinse your skin with lukewarm water and pat it dries gently. Just remember: don’t go out into the sun with lemon on your face, as this could cause intense sunburn.
- Olive Oil: This particular oil was a great favorite as a home remedy all over Africa and around the Mediterranean. It has excellent moisturizing and anti-aging properties. It softens the skin and is the perfect thing for cold winter weather and related skin issues. Apply olive oil to your face and keep rubbing it in gently until absorbed. You can do this 4 to 5 times a week for the best results. If you have oily skin, you can rub this onto your skin in summer as well. When the oil is rubbing onto oily skin, it reduces the overactive sebaceous glands’ natural secretions. You can also mix three tablespoons of olive oil with two tablespoons of lemon juice and apply the mixture as a rejuvenating mask on your skin for 20 minutes. Then, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Aloe Vera: This plant is an African and Indian favorite. The Aloe Vera plant can be grown at home with minimal effort. It yields fabulous results as a moisturizer toner and rejuvenator. Cut off one of the plant’s leaves and splice it down the middle like a piece of bread. The cut halves will be oozing with a natural gooey substance. Collect it and apply gently all over your face. You can also just carefully rub the cut areas of the plant directly onto your skin. Leave it on for 20 minutes, and then wash it off with lukewarm water. You can also make a mask with aloe vera and lavender oil. Take about three tablespoons of aloe vera and add 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of lavender oil. Apply it to your face gently. This pack is fantastic for moisturizing, and it helps reduce signs of aging and wrinkles. It tones and rejuvenates your dull skin, helping it regain a youthful sheen.
- Honey: Honey works as a fantastic moisturizer for your skin. Put a warm, damp washcloth on your face for a few minutes to open the pores. Take two tablespoons of honey and apply them to your face. Rub the honey is gently and massage it for about 2 to 3 minutes. Leave it on for another 10 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water. Finish by rinsing your face with a bit of cold water, then gently pat dry. You will notice a newly hydrated glow to your skin. You can also add one tablespoon of milk to the honey, along with a pinch of saffron. This face mask is sure to leave you looking younger with amazingly radiant skin.
- Potatoes: I’m sure you’ve heard how good cucumber is for your eyes. Well, let’s look at a less well-known but effective alternative. Wash and peel a raw potato. Cut two slices and place them on your closed eyes for about 12 minutes. Gently wash the area with lukewarm water after you’re done. Potato is an astringent and helps reduce water retention – invaluable for getting rid of puffy eyes. It also contains catalase, an enzyme that enables you to lighten those dark circles under the eye.
Most Helpful Related Articles You May Like To Read
- One Gram Gold Jewellery – Online Surprise Collection For Yourself
- Bahubali 2 Sarees & Devasena Sarees Online – 2020
- Best Gift for Boyfriend – Most Heart Touching for Relationship In 2020
- Latest Durga Puja Fashion Trends for Women – 2020
- Bengali Saree Online Shopping – Baluchari, Jamdani, Banarasi, Tant
- Durga Puja Dress Collection 2019 – Avoid Crowds While Shopping and Save Your Money & Time
- Best Perfume for Women Under 1000 Which Make You Awesome
- Exclusive Glamorous Evening Dresses For Party
- Life Saver Benefits of Thermal Wear in Winter – Indians Don’t Care About